The primary objective Extraordinary Giving is to raise funds for future operating costs of the Parish. Although easily compared to industry-standard fundraising, Extraordinary Giving is not fundraising because proceeds do not fund current operating costs. Extraordinary gifts are supplemental to, and an extension of, stewardship.
Important Details about Extraordinary Giving
- It is people business
- It is a ministry of sharing
- It is founded in the concepts of stewardship
- It is not fundraising which is a short-term, stop-gag measure of generating income
- It is a long-term approach that includes developing and executing a strategic plan, improving public relations, and securing support
- It will address all future needs that will someday be above and beyond ordinary stewardship of giving
Avenues to Participate in Extraordinary Giving
- Make a donation for something on the church and/or school "wishlist" - Check out the G.O. Board!
- Establish a new fund, or make a contribution to the existing Church and/or School endowment funds, through the Endowment Program
- Consider donating a major gift, beyond your ordinary commitment, to offset non-budgeted or future expenses of the Church and/or School through the Above & Beyond Stewardship program
- Leave your legacy by planning a gift to the Church through the Planned Giving Program
- Participate in a corporate matching gifts program
- Participate in the Dillons Community Rewards Program
- Participate in AmazonSmile.