• Mid October: clinic and team selection
• End of October: 1st day practices may begin
• Mid of November: Regular season schedules are available
• End of November: Regular season games begin. Games break for the Christmas holiday and will resume once school is back in session at the first of the year.
• Late January: last of regular season games
• Last week of January through the middle of February: post season tournaments
6th grade will play 8 regular season games and the 7th and 8th grades will play 10 regular season games. 6th grade typically plays most of their games on Saturdays, but may have games on some weekday evenings. Games on weeknights are 5:30, 6:30 or 7:30 p.m. Saturday games begin at 8:00 a.m. and last games begin at 3:00 p.m.
STA will provide jersey and shorts for each player. Shooting shirt is optional and purchased by parents. Uniforms must be returned after season is complete.